If Jesus could have accomplished everything He came to do, without fasting then why did He fast?
The Son of God fasted because He know there were supernatural things that could not be released any other way. How much more should fasting be common practice in our lives? Tremendous rewards await those who seek God through the discipline of fasting, both corporately and individually. It’s time to look into this vital part of the threefold cord of Christian life, to see breakthroughs of healing, finance, our children set free, bondages broke, and so much more. If you’re ready to bring supernatural blessing into your life, and release the power of God to overcome any situation, then fasting and prayer may be the next step.
Remember, the enemy’s agenda is to steal, kill and destroy you (John 10:10) Do you think the enemy wants you to believe that nothing is impossible for you? He knows he is defeated, but he doesn’t want you to know it or to walk in that realm of God’s power. That is why it is so crucial for him to get you distracted. Don’t allow the enemies in your life to cause you to focus more on your appetite or circumstances that on the promises of God that are released when you employ the powerful weapon of fasting.
There are few different ways to fast, which we will be discussing at Tweed Coast church over the month of February. You will be greatly rewarded!!
Prayer and fasting dates and points of prayer 2018
- February 1 -28 Month of prayer and fasting
- Hour of Power Prayer Night – Sunday Feb 4th 5p
- Hour of Power Prayer Night- Sunday Feb 25th 5pm
- Prayer – Tuesday Mornings – Feb 13th/ 27th 8am – 9am
- Prayer – Friday Mornings – Feb 9th /16th /23rd 8am -9am
- Pray for our leadership- pastors, board, leaders and small group leaders
- Pray for our plans and progress in the building process
- Pray for Sunday Services/ Small groups /Pathways / all our Dream Teams
- Pray for our youth and kids ministries
- Pray for salvations/ missions both local and around the world
- Pray for our community and nation
- Pray for our people to know God, find freedom, discover purpose and make a difference.