Daily Prayer Focus Points
As we launch into our month of prayer and fasting this February, let’s join together and believe for incredible things in our lives, our church, our region, our nation and our world. Pastor Jono
How to pray
- Humble ourselves. Asking for forgiveness for our sins and the sins of our land.
- Seeking God. Declaring our dependence on God in every area of our lives.
- His Kingdom Come. Praying for the completion of the Great Commission and for revival in our generation.
- Hear from Heaven. Inviting the Presence of God in our church and our lives (souls saved, signs, wonders, miracles, and transformed lives.)
- Next Steps. Praying for all people in their journey of faith to Know God, Find Freedom, Discover Purpose, and Make a Difference
- Believing God for answered prayer to our specific needs (Connect Cards and prayer requests).
February Daily Prayer Focus Points
WEEK 3: 16th – 22nd Feb – OUR WORLD
M – Our Leaders – Nation, State, and Region (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
Tu – Our Community – Schools ministry, SRE teachers and chaplaincy, Love out Loud projects
W – Our Region – Southern Gold Coast, Tweed Shire. Brunswick and Byron Shire
Th – Our Nation – revival in Australia.
F – Our World – International missions – Thailand (Ps Erik and Marianna Klar) Uganda (PS Frank and Michelle Howard), South Asia/Middle East (Ps Jeremy and Alana)
WEEK 4: 23rd – 29th Feb – A MOVE OF GOD
M – Moving and baptisms in the Holy Spirit
Tu – Healings, signs and wonders
W – Families and marriages
Th – Specific needs (finances, health, family members to be saved and other personal needs.)
F – Praise God for Feb. Praise for what he will do next. EPH3:20
Join us Wednesday Nights 7:00pm (NSW) All-in Prayer at church
Sunday 23rd Feb 7:00pm (NSW) SUMMER RAIN Prayer at church